Monday, October 15, 2018






                                                             


what lifts me!

skateboarding lifts me because their is never endless tricks and nobody knows all the tricks in the skateboarding world.

meeting new friends lifts me because i like to more than one or two people to talk to...









SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDPIE!









I'm obsessed with skatebording and BMX. Im learning new tricks by the second, I love helping people
with new tricks that i just learned I will preaty much post evray month and I will keep you updated. and I
love video games like Fortnite, Astroneer, and Raft.


My name is Nathan i live in Missouri. US



How to do an OLI
So first your right or left foot has to be half on the skatebord half off, then you hit the gruond with the tip of your skatebord then with your other foot slide it to the other side of the skatebord and lift off of the foot that was half on half off and then you should be able to do an OLI.

How to pop shuve it.
so first you want to put you right or left foot in the top corner of your nose and you right or left foot just below the bolts. then you do it like an ole but rotating your board 180 digress then landing on your board. the landing might be a little off just be ready for that!

How to do a kickflip.
so its kinda ike an oli but you rotat your board and its much harder. so instead of doing an oli you slid you foot to the top of the board to the side of the tail.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment